Wednesday, August 24, 2005

7 Things

Well, I've been tagged so I gotta do this. Here goes.

7 things you plan to do before you die:
  1. Write a novel or a play.
  2. Paint a picture.
  3. Spend as much time as possible with family and friends, especially Aaron & Demi because they're growing up fast.
  4. Learn some yoga.
  5. Read everything my favourite authors ever wrote (I'm almost there with Roald Dahl, I think).
  6. Figure out the lyrics to every song I don't understand.
  7. Get one of those little torches so I can make the top of my dairy-free creme brulee really crunchy.

7 things you can do:

  1. I'm not gonna write that down!
  2. Cook, especially vegetarian stuff.
  3. Draw goofy pictures.
  4. Act, a little.
  5. Write, a little.
  6. Fit hundreds of books into just about any space.
  7. Type!

7 things you can't do:

  1. Swim.
  2. Sing.
  3. Speak French.
  4. Play an instrument.
  5. Watch Fear Factor without gagging.
  6. Hurt someone's feelings intentionally, even if they have it coming.
  7. Understand what the @#$%&* Bob Dylan is saying!

7 things that attract you to the opposite sex:

  1. Scent.
  2. Body hair.
  3. Hands.
  4. Necks, for some reason.
  5. Humor, being able to laugh at yourself.
  6. Sensitivity, kindness.
  7. Creativity.

7 things you say most:

  1. No fighting!
  2. I love you.
  3. Don't chew on that! (to hamsters)
  4. Your keys are right here.
  5. No, I don't know where your glasses are.
  6. I'm heading over to the library.
  7. The Trash Heap has spoken, nyaahh!

7 Celebrity Crushes:

I don't know if I've had 7 celebrity crushes exactly, so I'll just list the guys I've thought are cute.

  1. Alec Baldwin. The other Baldwins are too skinny for my taste.
  2. Alan Bates circa 1971. Now he looks like Pavarotti.
  3. Vince Vaughn (why else would anyone watch Dodgeball?!).
  4. Stanley Tucci, because he's so dang funny.
  5. "Steve" on Blue's Clues (hey, I have a little brother! And a lot of moms agree with me!).
  6. Hank Azaria, especially - for some reason - when he does the "Comic Book Guy" voice.
  7. Maximillian Schell circa 1968. By The Odessa File, he'd lost it.

3 comments:

tshsmom said...

Gets you thinking, doesn't it?
I knew the celebrity crush one would be tough for you.
What's #1 on things you can do?
la la la *covering ears*

S.M. Elliott said...

Heehee.

tshsmom said...

I THOUGHT so!