Monday, December 19, 2005

A couple fave tree ornaments

Taking my mom's lead, I'll be posting pics of some of the more unique and special ornaments on my tree. What makes them special is that each one has stories and memories attached to it, whether it cost a lot or not.

My mother sent this last year because my great-grandma used to make sock monkeys. I also have a candlestick ornament from the days when Great-Grandma lit real candles on the trees - then put them out immediately. Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

tshsmom said...

OOOhhhh and there's one of your little eskimoes in the back AND the moon Nativity we gave to Aaron on the right and....

S.M. Elliott said...

No, that's another moon with a star attached to it. I can't remember where I got that.

The Zombieslayer said...

I saw your dog turds this morning. Thought those were awesome.

S.M. Elliott said...

Some people have the Christmas pickle, but that's just too generic for us. :)