Thursday, November 22, 2007

Ugh. I went to sleep three hours ago and was woken half an hour ago by Richard talking in his sleep: "Well hullo there! How long did it take you to get here?"
"Richard, go to sleep."
"Just a minute, I'm talking to that gent in the doorway, there."
That woke me up. (Never read Helter Skelter before bed.) I might have been able to drift off again eventually if, at that precise moment, our upstairs neighbor hadn't started to engage in what sounds like clog-dancing and Mogwai singing. Now I'm exhausted but fully awake. Dammit.
Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving to all you Americans!

3 comments:

tweetey30 said...

That sucks. But hey I woke Jeff up the other night. I guess I was laughing in my sleep. I was completely out of it and he thought I woke up finding some thing funny so he tried talking to me. Nope I was sound a sleep.

ZC said...

Maybe they were watching the X-files theme REALLY loudly. xD

Also, my new avatar is a cute cat-girl. *Meow* :P

S.M. Elliott said...

Tweets, ask Mom about the can of pineapple...that's even weirder. ;D

The cat-girl's wriggling ears are kinda freakin' me out. I thought they were just a costume til they wriggled. Now it's like some horrible Dr. Moreau experiment...