My Winter Reading Challenge list won't be much different from my Fall Reading Challenge list...
- the last 100 pages of Gravity's Rainbow (man, this book really drags after...well, after you open it)
- Wicked, Son of a Witch, and Lost
- The Harry Potter books
- Stephen King's Dark Tower series
- The Cave by Jose Saramago
- Naomi Klein's Shock Doctrine
I'd also like to re-read portions of Daniel Pinchbeck's 2012 before I review it, since there's a lot to digest in that book.
For now I'm only adding And the Band Played On by Randy Shilts and Insomnia by Stephen King (it's marginally related to the Dark Tower series).
Let it snow!