Thursday, June 19, 2008

I've resurrected my old blog Dignity: A Journal of Human Rights and invited some friends to contribute, so hopefully it won't be the stale and one-sided affair it was when I scrapped it a few years back. This time around I'd love to have a broad variety of topics and viewpoints, though I'll personally be focusing on the residential school issue, the threat of nuclear power in Alberta, oil sands pollution in Fort Chipewyan, and religious persecution throughout the world.
If anyone would like to throw in their two cents, email me and I'll send you a request to become a contributor. There won't be any obligation to write a certain number of posts or anything; I'm taking a very hands-off editorial approach to this, so people can express their own issues in their own words.

No comments: