I normally don't put Swallowing the Camel stuff here, but this sh** is just too good. I haven't laughed so hard in weeks. Just when you think people can't get any crazier...
Dr. Bill "Modified Attack Baboons" Deagle Vs. David Wilcock
It would be difficult to choose between these two modern-day prophets. Dr. Deagle is one of the Two Witnesses described in the Book of Revelation, but on the other hand, David Wilcock accurately forecast the Lewinsky scandal when he described his dreams about stuffed-animal orgies and Godzilla.
There have been some very interesting developments with Bill Deagle this month. If you're not familiar with Dr. Deagle, you can read my summary of his colourful career here.
On October 5, Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy of Project Camelot were at the Nexus magazine conference in Australia (big shock) when they learned that Dr. Deagle had received the same info they had on a Big Event that would occur October 7th.
I'm not familiar with the origins and aims of Project Camelot, but I've watched enough of their online videos to know that Cassidy and Ryan interview only the nuttiest of the nutty, including:
- Boriska, a Russian teenager who draws pictures of his past life on Mars.
- Richard Hoagland, the Face on Mars fanatic who believes NASA revealed the ultimate truth about the history of our solar system and "hyperdimensional physics" through a series of 1950s View-Master slides.
- Dan Burisch, an alleged scientist who, with the help of his alien co-worker J-Rod, discovered the Ganesh Particle. This is the seed of life itself, and Burisch was the only microbiologist on Earth qualified to work with it. MJ-12 kindly gave him permission to leak info about his work through paranormal -themed radio talkshows and online forums, so we know that the aliens are actually descendants of humans sent back in time to fix some of the imminent disasters that already happened, by working with their own long-dead ancestors (Rogue astronauts? Richard Branson? The Army of the 12 Monkeys?).
- Duncan O'Finioan, who was inducted into a secret government program called Project Talent in the back room of a Kentucky hardware store when he was 6 years old. Talent turned kids into psychic supersoldiers capable of killing with the power of their minds; O'Finioan and others were used in Vietnam. He also has a bionic arm.
- Benjamin Fulford, the former financial journalist whose dead great-grandfather helped him defeat an Illuminati plot to wipe out most of the Chinese population, with the aid of some Freemasonic Ninjas. More on him later.
Anyway, Deagle told Project Camelot about his most recent visions. Like the Old Testament prophets, Deagle retreats to the back of a cave in sackcloth and ashes to grieve for the future (figuratively speaking), and this time he experienced unparalleled pain and horror. He saw images of people bathed in a bluish light, holding their heads while screaming in terror and spinning around in confusion (Nutrimedical Report listeners, perhaps?), smelled burning flesh, and watched seemingly ordinary Chinese-Americans suddenly don military-style uniforms with strange crests on them. He saw martial law, a red sky, blue hats and black ski masks, economic collapse, Chinese and Russian submarines off both U.S. coasts, and nuclear events in U.S. cities which will be blamed on Al Qaeda. These visions aren't much different from the information he offered in his truly insane Granada Forum lecture (available on Google Video), but this time Dr. Deagle received Spirit Knowledge about a specific date: October 7. That's not the date when all of these things will occur, however; it's just the date on which the "Luciferic forces" that will gradually usher in these events will be unleashed.
The U.S. bank bailout was a "Luciferic blood sacrifice" initiated by European countries. In one vision, Deagle saw elder members of the Saudi royal family demanding money from the bailout, owed to them as debt.
Deagle also described his visions of the Oklahoma City bombing, 9/11 (which he already knew about from inside sources), Katrina, and other events. In 1987 he had a vision of a mushroom cloud in the core of Chicago, and he believes this may relate to upcoming events.
At this point in the conversation, Kerry Cassidy told Deagle that she has been having similar premonitions, and assured him it's OK if he doesn't want to divulge the specific cities in which these nuclear strikes will occur (not that he had shown any indication of doing that). Deagle coyly admitted that he knows which cities will be hit, but named only L.A.
Deagle says he has premonitions on a daily basis, "enough to fill an encyclopedia". He experienced horrible pain spasms right before 9/11, but this was 100 times worse. The events he foresees will produce massive fear on a global scale, and "transdimensional entities" will feed off this fear just like the creatures in Monsters Inc. Yes, he actually likened his religious visions to the plot of a Pixar movie.
The events will unfold in a certain sequence:
1. On October 7th an economic collapse will occur in Europe, quickly spreading to the rest of the world.
2. False flag nuclear strikes will take place in major U.S. cities, probably within the next two years, ushering in martial law. The energy grid will be shut down. Between 200,000 and 2 million U.S. residents will die. Routes of escape from affected cities will be blocked off by perimeter guards armed with Directed Energy Weapons and pepper spray (apparently the dinosaurs and Modified Attack Baboons aren't ready yet).
3. An Avian flu pandemic, combined with climate shift, will result in the starvation of 100 million people. Cloned food will then be introduced to weaken the remaining populace. (Kerry adds that she has heard the cloned food will come out of Mexico.)
Deagle explained that prophecies can be used to stall or even prevent certain events, because they offer the opportunity for prayer, grassroots political activism, and other forms of intercession. But in case none of that works, he offers some advice:
- Visit Nutrimedical.com and listen to The Nutrimedical Report for more information.
- If you live in a warm U.S. city located on a plain or in a valley, do not go east when escaping from it.
- Be properly prepared for pestilence and radiation burns.
- Remove all your money from the bank immediately. Convert it into gold and silver coin and food/water supplies.
It's quite interesting to me that Deagle's prophecies always involve things that have already happened. For instance, he wasn't predicting an economic crisis last year. And he didn't mention his Oklahoma City, 9/11, or tsunami foreknowledge until long after those events.
None of these new revelations would be in any way significant (they are, after all, the same old stuff Deagle has been peddling since his Prophecy Club days) were it not for a dissenting view voiced by one David Wilcock. I'd never heard of the dude. Turns out he's a "lecturer/researcher" specializing in the evolution of consciousness, 2012 studies, "Ascension", and ancient civilizations. He has been interviewed by - you guessed it - Project Camelot. His book The Reincarnation of Edgar Cayce? highlights the many similarities between himself and the Sleeping Prophet, and includes "documented NASA scientfic proof of interplanetary climate change" and how it "directly impacts our DNA." He uses a Russian torsion generator for consciousness-raising and "profound healing". He also has a theory that DNA spontaneously forms from non-organic material that spirals together in the emptiness of space. For more of this gobbledygook, visit his website (http://www.divinecosmos.com/).
Wilcock is also a psychic. In July 1998 he issued a prophecy that a nuclear strike would occur in New York on August 17th. One of his visions included scenes from the recent Godzilla movie. Another consisted of "two vicious bears and two large, fuzzy stuffed-animal type creatures, all male and all having violent sex with each other in a straight line front to back."
Needless to say, the nuclear strike didn't happen. But Wilcock was "even more surprised when I discovered that Clinton's testimony regarding the incident occurring with Miss Lewinsky would occur on August 17....Although the event itself was not a nuclear strike or an act of war, it had an effect on the psychology of everyone. It is this type of effect in consciousness that the [psychic] readings were most likely picking up on...I realized that Clinton's testimony was forcing all the darkest spots in the collective human psyche out into the open."
So, essentially, dreaming about a crappy Godzilla remake and X-rated Teddy Bears' Picnics means that somewhere, a head of state may be enjoying a sexual encounter.
You have been warned.
Anyway, to get back to October 7th, Wilcock told Project Camelot in no uncertain terms that he believes Dr. Deagle is wrong. The ETs who watch over us would never allow such destruction, the elite wouldn't want to ruin vast tracks of real estate, and if such things were about to happen Wilcock would have heard about it. He pointed out that psychic dreams can be symbolic, and may exaggerate future events. He was also unsettled by Deagle's Granada Forum talk, saying it was akin to "death porn". Deagle seemed to enjoy imparting terrible news. I noted this myself. Kerry Cassidy, however, disagreed.
Then Wilcock utterly discredited himself again by saying that his own intuitive information is highly reliable.
The consensus on various New Age/conspiracy forums appeared to be that Deagle is bats*** crazy, but there were still those out there who accepted at least some of his information as credible. A few people were plainly terrified by his predictions. Others felt, for some reason, that Wilcock is the more believable of the two and decided they will not be partaking in any Pestilence Preparedness.
Meanwhile, Benjamin Fulford issued his own dire predictions, adding a new anti-Semitic twist. He warned that if the American people don't rise up and oust the financial oligarchs and the other members of the "secret inter-married clan of Satan worshippers" that controls the world (and suppresses cool anti-gravity devices), we'll be heading into WWIII and a global "genocide" at the hands of Zionists and other evildoers. Not even the Freemasonic Ninjas can save us now. A financial "black hole" would become evident on October 5th.
Whatever your view of the U.S. bailout and our current economic crisis, I think we can all agree that October 5th and 7th were neither more nor less eventful in the scheme of things than any other days in the past several months. While there's certainly nothing wrong with a bit of standard emergency preparedness, there isn't a single solid reason to believe that the U.S. government will soon nuke its own cities just to bring in martial law and "cloned food", nor that we will all be herded into vast underground bunkers by Satan-worshipping Zionists. I wouldn't worry about Deagle's Bioplasmatic Astral Entities or Modified Attack Baboons, either.
But watch out for those Teddy Bears.
Creepy Clown Sightings
6 months ago