It's just one of those days for me.
So, it's a good day to say MERRY EFFING CHRISTMAS to all those who...
* Don't return phone calls when you're the one who called first.
* Leave snide comments on Facebook when you feel you aren't getting the worship you feel you deserve.
* Say, "Please remove me from your email list, I'm not interested in your issues" while continually spamming everyone you know with chain letters, stories about dogs who adopt raccoons, Conservative petitions, and other REALLY STUPID SH**.
* Insist that because you've watched thousands of YouTube slideshows about Freemasonry, occultism, and the New World Order, you've got everything figured out and the rest of us are asleep.
* Everyone who tells me I only like Christmas because I've been brainwashed by consumerism, when in fact my holiday traditions go back CENTURIES and have ABSO-f***ing-LUTELY nothing to do with Wal-Mart.
You all know who you are, even if you're not reading this. And you're probably not, because it doesn't directly benefit you to read personal blogs. Enjoy your goddamn holidays. Thanks to you, many other people won't enjoy theirs.
Now FUH COUGH.
Creepy Clown Sightings
10 months ago