Monday, May 17, 2010

File this under "crazy b**** gets crazier"

This is footage from the 2008 parole hearing of Diane Downs, the woman who shot her three children in 1983 and attempted to blame it on a carjacker who just happened to be standing on a deserted rural road in the middle of the night. As you'll probably guess after watching this, she's still in prison.
The book she's holding is All Night, All Day, Angels Watching Over Me, edited by Evelyn Bence. It has nothing whatsoever to do with State Department officials, so apparently the pictures were pasted into it. I have no idea if Susan Polk really have Downs this book or not, but they were in the same prison, and during her murder trial Polk tried to convince the jury that her late ex-husband was a Mossad agent (though he had never been to Israel).

2 comments:

tweetey30 said...

That is just plain weird.. if you ask me.. she has never seen this book before and/or this person and this abook about her and her family.. by someone else that supposedly killed someone yikes.. creepy...

HaoG said...

Hi SME,

Sorry for the randomness. My name is Howard. I'm currently an MBA student at National Taiwan University working on a cross-cultural master thesis on "Change in blogger motivations over the blogspan." If you have time, would you please help me fill out the survey in the following link. Your 10 mins will make a major contribution to my study.

In order to express my gratitude for your participation, A PRIZE DRAW FOR A "4G USB DRIVE" will be held once the research is finished. Sorry, I wish it's an iPad too. x( Thank you for all your kindness. I truly appreciate it!

If you have any question, please feel free to contact me at r97741063@ntu.edu.tw

Survey Link

Best Regards,
-Howard