Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Buggy

"Sick" by Axel-desu


I have one of those miserable summer colds. Time to dig into my stack of library books and unread magazines. I'm still picking my way through JFK and the Unspeakable (see my last post), comparing and contrasting passages with a library copy of Bugliosi's Reclaiming History (which is so heavy you can't really take it out of the house, without coming off as a pretentious my-book-is-bigger-than-your-book jerk).
I've also been digging into some strange witchcraft cases: The Timble Witches, the Paisley Witches (a tragic case - two young brothers went to the gallows clutching each other's hands).

3 comments:

nbrsspot.blogspot.com said...

Get better soon.. I am not sure if we have a cold here or allergiese. I wake up sneezing most mornings.. but it goes away... Hope you get better soon.

S.M. Elliott said...

Thanks, Tweets. I hope your allergies clear up quickly. There's so much yucky stuff in the air this time of year.

Barbara Bruederlin said...

Although nice to have the time and reason to do some reading, I hope you get well soon.