Friday, March 10, 2006

Weird Links

Yippee! I finally got to see an episode of Moral Orel, which is like Davey and Goliath gone horribly awry. My favourite quote: "The Lost 13th Commandment: Thou Shalt Not Bastardize the American Language."

If you're not into pious claymation, check out this Crime Library article on "The Allegedly True Adventures of the French Tennis Player Murdering Dad". Creepy. Some people have really @#$%*-up priorities.

And if you want to learn why Minnesota is under threat from hordes of hedge-hopping "lesbionics", listen to this Daily Show clip Aaron sent me today.

4 comments:

Laura said...

I saw that Daily Show... what's up with a Maximum Security prison with no fences? I think the DEA knows where to look for illegal marijuana patches in Minnesota now - they're smokin somethin in that town.y

tshsmom said...

What do you expect from Shakopee? Why wasn't zoning a problem for the fences around Valleyfair and Canterbury Downs? City people; sheesh!

S.M. Elliott said...

I think they just like having their lesbionics running wild. ;P

tshsmom said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.