Tagged by Karen over at Voyages of the HMS Swiftsure.
1. I'm fascinated by cults; how they operate, why people join them, what leads to their undoing. I know a lot about Christian cults, New Age cults, occult cults, and Amway.
2. I have Restless Legs Syndrome. So far I've managed it with calcium and magnesium, and I have no intention of ever taking prescriptions drugs for it...like the one that can increase "gambling and sexual urges." Great. So I won't feel twitchy when I'm trying to sleep, but I'll be a gambling addict and/or a nympho?
3. I have a stuffed buffalo named Wilbur.
4. When I was a kid I had an imaginary friend named Joey Pop, and I once embarrassed my mother half to death by accusing a large woman in a restaurant of sitting on her.
5. Before bed I like to watch either Gumby or The X-Files. They're so freakin' weird and dream-like that they ease the transition into sleep beautifully. But this means I've never actually seen the end of an X-Files, except for "Jose Chung's From Outer Space", which is brilliant and hilarious.
6. I don't like Winston Churchill. That's practically sacrilege around here, where you can't spit without hitting something named after him.
7. I have a difficulty saying the words "regularly" and "particularly", but not "peculiarly".
8. My favorite Dali painting is Gala and the Angelus of Millet Immediately Preceding the Arrival of the Conic Anamorphosis - and, yes, I know the title by heart. I also got to see it once.
9. I adore Orson Welles and Alfred Hitchcock.
10. I don't like maple syrup. Seriously, I don't.
I'm supposed to tag ten others, so...
Notta Wallflower (Two Left Feet)
My Dad (scrunch, just this side of the edge)
Bridget Jones (Garden Behind the Hedge)
My sweetie Richard (Hawkeyi House of the Reliable Arts) - I'm thinking "fat chance, he always ignores my tags..."
La Cremiere (Living it Up)
And that's it, I think. I know a lot of people have already done this one. But even if you have, you're not off the hook! Heh heh heh.