Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Busy couple of days. Aaron was visiting with his friend Kayla over the weekend, which was great, and now I seem to be getting Richard's nasty cold, which is not great at all. I've been sleeping a lot and taking vitamin C and drinking lots of water, in the hopes of drowning the bug before it gets any worse.

This is not a good time to be sick. I need to take down the tree, which I was leaving up for Aaron's visit; register at the gym; get in touch with people. At this point I'd even resort to televangelism to be well. "I rebuuuuke ya, cold! I rebuuuuke ya in the name of JAY-SUS!"

3 comments:

tweetey30 said...

Hope you feel better soon. I know both the girls have colds. They arent fun right now.

tshsmom said...

That's what you get for kissing a boy! ;)

It was great talking to Aaron! I hope he posts those pictures on Facebook.

Wandering Coyote said...

Hey, try that technique out and lemme know how it goes, eh?